01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision Intercom - How to obtain CARD numbers?

NoFate

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
Hi,

i have an intercom DS-KD8003, for registering mifare badges, i need to first swipe the master card, then register some badges and swipe the card again
in IVMS, i can see all registered cards

Lets say, i loose the master card...

Is there an easy way to obtain those values? so i can add them manually in IVMS?

i tried reading those card with my NFC chip on my phone, it reads a HEX number, but when i convert to DEC, its still not the same number
i have also some ELATEC USB mifare reader, that one is also reading the wrong number

So how can i obtain those card numbers?

thnx in advance

In 4200 add a person, then add card option in that add person menu, you can then select the outdoor station card reader itself under option, then click read, present the card on the outdoor station and you’ll see the card number, you can then add it to the station.

on the intercom you can also add cards via the web interface, different ways dependant on if you have a (B) version outdoor station or not

Yeah i noticed that too , but that never worked for me? In the option, the ds-kd8003 is selected, I click 'read card' , but always get ... Reading failed

Hey @fin , i tried again
DS-KD8003 is selected
i click "read" , then i swipe the badge one time (gives the unknown card sound)
nothing happens, nothing is filled in that field
eventually i get , reading failed...
what am i doing wrong?

1627725922248.png

1627725938700.png

Ok, it's a bug then :)

Ok, gonna download that version in case if immergency :)

Thx

If you have master card it's easier way, but you don't have any control after losing cards.

Yeah, it's indeed easier... Maybe it will be fixed in newer ivms

i had that also with older versions of 4200 the version i am currently using is V3.5.0.5 20210208.

Back