safesecure

Good morning fellows,

System:
1x 2804 network access controller
3x 1108AM mifare card reader
1x 8003 camera door station
1x ds-kd-m mifare card reader module station

When reading a mifare classic 1k 13,56 Mhz card through IVMS I get different
card numbers, depending on which reader I register the card on to.
Is this issue because the 1108 readers are dip-switched and configurated in wiegand, but the ds-kd-m reader
are communicating with the 8003 on rs-485?
If no, can this issue relates to the options in the setup, regarding enabling encryption?

Your advice and help will be much preciated,
thanks in advance.

Safesecure

Good morning fellows,

System:
1x 2804 network access controller
3x 1108AM mifare card reader
1x 8003 camera door station
1x ds-kd-m mifare card reader module station

When reading a mifare classic 1k 13,56 Mhz card through IVMS I get different
card numbers, depending on which reader I register the card on to.
Is this issue because the 1108 readers are dip-switched and configurated in wiegand, but the ds-kd-m reader
are communicating with the 8003 on rs-485?
If no, can this issue relates to the options in the setup, regarding enabling encryption?

Your advice and help will be much preciated,
thanks in advance.

Safesecure

Im not 100% certain if the Hikvision Access Control & the Villa Intercom are cross platform compatible.
I have had some recent trouble myself, using a DS-K1F100-D8E USB Enrolment Station reading incorrect card numbers

What Cards are you using?

I wasn't using any Hikvision Access Control Module or Hardware only Gen2 KD Series Intercom Hardware, In my case i was using:
- Hikvision DS-K1F100-D8E USB Enrolment Station
- DS-KD8003 Door Station
- KD-M Card Reader Module
- IR-994610 SIFER-P ISO Cards
- iVMS4200
using the USB reader produced a different card number than reading via the KD-M Reader at the Door Station.
the system did not recognise the USB Reader Number, however id did accept the KD-M Card Reader Number.

I had local Distributor Support & Hikvision Support working on this. From all accounts the issue lays with the USB Reader & the type of card used, from my understanding the USB Reader is a product used with Hikvision Access Control Modules & iVMS4200, not the Intercom Access Control, though any hikvision manual says differently. There was a reslove ..... My answer for this client was to use a different card which Hikvision recommended (DS-IC-S50)
For smaller clients where a USB Enrolment Station is not required the SIFER-P Cards work fine by enrolling at the Door Station Card Reader.

I think in your case, because you are using the KD-M Reader & 1108AM Reader, contact your distributor/tech support & find out if there is a card that suits both ......................

or a probability for you is to Enrol both Numbers under the One Person Profile. I suspect the Access Control Module & the KD8003 function independently & do not communicate.

Let me know how you go

1649179344222.png

Back