01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision intercom NVR setup - with the doorbell camera recorded continuously to my NVR?

Could he try reseting both of them? DS-KV6113 and KH6320?
I have had this message a few years ago but I do not remember the solution. Yes you are right, the DNS concerns Hikconnect. About KV6113 there is also another issue with admin users. Can't have more than one user if not connected on NVR or DVR. For example, you cannot have direct Live View on one iVMS window and simultanuesly open settings and preview image settings or event preview setttings. Or another PC with iVMS

I’ve tried going into the settings on the dvr, but can’t see the option you mention. All I get under security is the below screen.

Unless it’s not an option as the dvr is too old? Or it could be somewhere else? I couldn’t see anything having a look

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52
Hi all, just an update to this.
Today i purchased a new nvr, to which the problem has been solved and it connects instantly on the nvr
So looks like the doorbell was incompatible with the older dvr
Thanks all

I’ve tried going into the settings on the dvr, but can’t see the option you mention. All I get under security is the below screen.

Unless it’s not an option as the dvr is too old? Or it could be somewhere else? I couldn’t see anything having a look
You needed to connect using the web browser as I detailed in the post. The photo you show is on the HDMI monitor.

You needed to connect using the web browser as I detailed in the post. The photo you show is on the HDMI monitor.
I was using a laptop using Firefox web browser to connect, using the ip address of the camera to log in?

There the only options I could see

I was using a laptop using Firefox web browser to connect, using the ip address of the camera to log in?

There the only options I could see
Yeah my bad. I glanced at the photo you posted and mistook it for the local menu; I can see now it's the browser.

Back