01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision kis603 error code 10200?

Bazm

Hi have just had the door bell system installed ,but when I press the bell it says system failed and on the indoor station when I press main door station it says connection timed out error code 10200 ,anyone know what iam doing wrong . Thanks

Hola si te dieron alguna respuesta porque me pasa lo mismo

Hello if they gave you an answer because the same thing happens to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi have just had the door bell system installed ,but when I press the bell it says system failed and on the indoor station when I press main door station it says connection timed out error code 10200 ,anyone know what iam doing wrong . Thanks
I have the same issue

After speaking with Hikvision about this, they have given me two solutions on how to potentially fix this issue.

Which solution you use will depend on how you set up and access your door station.

Firstly, please verify that all the network configurations are done correctly i.e. devices are in the local network, the subnet mask is configured correctly, and devices are in the same IP range, as these solutions are done on the assumption that all of the above are correct.

Solution1: VMS-4200

1. The correct door station type/IP has been filled in the indoor station configuration.
KIS603 Error Code 10200.jpg

2. Check that the indoor station details have successfully registered onto the door station’s device management page

Solution 2: Local GUI

Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Configuration > Device Management to see whether the correct KV device has been selected as the door station.

Back