01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision UK warehouse clearance sale

Phil

Administrator
Staff member
Trusted Member
Hikvision seem to have an over-stock situation in their own UK warehouse, and have asked us (and others I assume) to help them clear the excess with some very substantial manufacturer discounts.

This is exceptional.
I have never know it before, and we have worked with them for coming up nine years now.

There is limited stock, when it's gone it's gone - and we will end the offer on any product which goes out of stock as soon as we become aware of it.
It is possible that we may need to refund orders if all stock has gone when we try to fetch product(s) for you.
There are currently over 1,000 of some of the NVRs in-stock.
For other items, the stock levels are much lower (<10 in some cases).

They have also set an end date for their offer of May 31st (if any stock remains).

The product will take a few days to fetch & deliver - it is literally coming from Hikvision's UK warehouse, to us, to you (so please don't expect / nor pay for premium delivery.

The normal manufacturer's warranty applies.

I am not aware of any deeper meaning to this promotion, AFAIK they just have a lot / too much of these products in their UK warehouse.
We have no roadmap nor insight to new products arriving.
However, if you look at the NVRs as an example, many of the models offered have been superseded already.

There are about 120 Hikvision IP CCTV & Door Entry products that we will be marking-down and offering at a lower price until all are gone / or the end date is reached.

It's a bit of a manual process to edit the prices.
The team are editing products now, and will continue until 5pm / will resume editing at 9am Monday.
We have prioritised the edits according to what there is most stock of first.
You are welcome to order anything that has been reduced.

A few examples for you:
Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2-8P | 8 Channel Network Video Recorder
Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2-16P 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2-8P 8 Channel Network Video Recorder
Hikvision DS-KD-E Video Intercom (Card Reader Module)

All the special offer items should show here initially:

They should show both the current Special Price and the Regular Price:

1707496169193.png

Once all the Special Price edits are in place we will begin promotional activity next week.

I just thought I would share here first.
To let forum users have a sneak peek ...

Have a good weekend :)

Sorry guys, no we have never shipped to the USA.
There was never any demand, because historically the $ prices you paid for Tech products were always lower than the £GBP UK prices.
And, shipping into USA was a chore, with many Tax & Duty complexities.
I'd guess that NDAA would also make delivering Hikvision to you even more interesting ...

Just an update on lead-times to fetch & deliver these manufacturer special offers from Hikvision; on placing our first orders for these special offer products today we are being told to allow a week to fetch the stock.

Unfortunately, this lead-time is beyond our control.
Please allow more time when ordering any of these Special Offer products.

And, 8 days after we placed orders (and receipt of the orders was confirmed), we are learning that we will not receive some items because there is now zero stock!!!

Back