01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HiLook DVR-116Q-K1 Can't disable beeping for HD Error exception?

ksio89

Hello, my first post here, and I would like to request help for my Hikvision DVR.

I have a HiLook DVR-116Q-K1 DVR installed here, and since yesterday, it started beeping due to HD Error. I don't know if it's defective, but all recordings were deleted and it says there's 0GB free space. So I followed the tutorial from How-to: - How do I stop my Hikvision NVR from beeping?, however, the thing is still beeping and driving me crazy. Unfortunately, I can't access the DVR menu phisycally because the technician who installed the equipment and camera is on vacation, and only he knows the unlocking pattern, so I only have access to the device via web interface as admin user. I couldn't contact him so far either.

I installed iVMS-4200 3.7.0.5 and logged in with my Hik-Connect account to access the DVR on the cloud, but when I access device settings, it's exactly the same web interface. And even if I can access the DVR menu locally, I'm afraid I will still not be able to disable the beeping. I will ask the installer to replace the DVR if it's defective, I just want to disable the beeping alarm whilst that. I checked HDD S.M.A.R.T. status, but I don't know how to interpret it to conclude if it's faulty.

Nevermind, disabling buzzer alarm for for record/capture exception did the trick.

Back