01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware IVMS-4200 popup is notifying me that there is new Firmware for my iDS-7216HQHI-M1/S DVR?

DebraW

Hello,

I'm using the IVMS-4200 software and for the past 2 months the client software tells me that there is new firmware available for my recorder.

I cant disable the popup, and I can't update the NVR.

I tried to manually upgrade to the newest (Firmware_V4.71.111_231206) via the web interface, but its not working.
I assume because it's for the M1- S/ C, and I have the M1- S, but there is no newer firmware for the M1 - S.

What can I do or what did I do wrong?
iDS-7216HQHI-M1/S

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi @DebraW

Sorry, but I believe this is just a glitch with the software, we have seen similar before.

You are running the latest firmware and as far as I am aware there is no way to permanently disable this pop-up, you will have to just keep closing this pop-up when you open the client software (it is most likely just a glitch with the latest version of iVMS that will hopefully be fixed with a future update).

Hi @DebraW

Sorry, but I believe this is just a glitch with the software, we have seen similar before.

You are running the latest firmware and as far as I am aware there is no way to permanently disable this pop-up, you will have to just keep closing this pop-up when you open the client software (it is most likely just a glitch with the latest version of iVMS that will hopefully be fixed with a future update).
I saw similar the other day. I'd manually updated an NVR to the latest version during a service visit but Hik-Partner Pro was (and still is) showing an update available that is older than the one I'd applied.

Reactions: Dan
:(
HIKVISION will discontinue iVMS-4200 VS Client Software from January 31, 2021.
I dont think it will be fixed :confused:

:(
HIKVISION will discontinue iVMS-4200 VS Client Software from January 31, 2021.
I dont think it will be fixed :confused:
That's just one variant of iVMS-4200. iVMS-4200 is still available and continues to receive updates.

Back