01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How do I add my Reolink cameras to my new (unbranded) NVR?

avior

hi I have setup 2 of my ip camera thought poe switch which all works great now I have bought a dvr recorder that connect to my local network
my question is do I have put my ip camera in the Dvr recorder manual with passwords or can i do thought a cctv software though my PC

thanks

Can you provide the model numbers for your DVR and cameras please?

Last edited:
Normally, the NVR would allow you to access it via a web browser (at its IP address on your local network).
You can then access all the settings, add cameras, etc.

If you check the DHCP table in your router, with luck you'll be able to see the NVR's IP address and browse to it.

Hopefully, the first time that you access it via a browser, it will allow you set a user name and password (don't lose them).
Otherwise, you may have to connect a monitor directly to the NVR to set up access.

You Sir is a Genius I have been pulling my hair out how to set it up without hooking up a monitor thank you so Much

szia. Beállítottam a 2. IP-kamerám gondolat poe kapcsolóját, ami most minden remekül működik, vettem egy dvr felvevőt, ami csatlakozik a helyi hálózatomhoz
a kérdésem az, hogy az ip kamerámat betettem-e a DVR-felvevő kézikönyvébe jelszavakkal, vagy tudok cctv szoftvert a számítógépemen keresztül

Kösz
Hi, You managed to add it to it the reolink camera to the recorder. It's working?

Back