01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

I cannot see my DS-2CDD2021G1-I cameras on my DS-7604NI-Q1/4P NVR?

Edwin

Hello everyone,

Can somebody help me solve my problem. I bought a new DS-7600 SERIES HIKVISION NVR with POE 4 PORTS. Model DS-7604NI-Q1/4P. I also bought an IP Camera model DS-2CDD2021G1-I.

My problem is, i cant be able to see my cameras on the my NVR. I have not connected to the internet, i tried it standalone without internet. I also check the NETWORK and DHCP is checked. The INTERNAL NIC ADDRESS is 192.168.254.1.

When i go the IP CAMERA setup, i can see 4 IP addresses 192.168.254.2,3,4,and 5 but cannot connect. When try to refresh, i can see on status CONNECTING then nothing happens, no live camera.When i unplug my camera from NVR PORT then plug again then says DETECTING and again nothing happens. I tried inputting a password that i used during setup in the NVR still nothing, i cant see my cameras.

Can somebody help me solve this issue please?

Hello everyone,

Can somebody help me solve my problem. I bought a new DS-7600 SERIES HIKVISION NVR with POE 4 PORTS. Model DS-7604NI-Q1/4P. I also bought an IP Camera model DS-2CDD2021G1-I.

My problem is, i cant be able to see my cameras on the my NVR. I have not connected to the internet, i tried it standalone without internet. I also check the NETWORK and DHCP is checked. The INTERNAL NIC ADDRESS is 192.168.254.1.

When i go the IP CAMERA setup, i can see 4 IP addresses 192.168.254.2,3,4,and 5 but cannot connect. When try to refresh, i can see on status CONNECTING then nothing happens, no live camera.When i unplug my camera from NVR PORT then plug again then says DETECTING and again nothing happens. I tried inputting a password that i used during setup in the NVR still nothing, i cant see my cameras.

Can somebody help me solve this issue please?
I have the same issue, maybe check your ip camera if it has ONVIF support, cause the cause can detect it and you will manually add it to your NVR, Cheers mate! Goodluck.

Back