01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 IVMS-4200 Stops Camera Display After 5 mins - can I extend this?

c a g a g a y

Hi all
I was using IVMS-4200 verison 3.6.x
I am connectin IVMS via HikConnect account.
4 days ago upgraded to 3.8.x (latest) version
After 3.8 all my cameras are stopping after 5 mins with this message
ivms4200.png

I think it is not related to DVR settings because same error not occuring in HikConnect app in my mobile.
Here is my cameras after every 5 mins. I wrote this issue to Hikvision support. They says: Plase click PLAY button :D:D
Any settings for cancel this display stop?

ivmss4200.png

Best Regards

Hi all
I was using IVMS-4200 verison 3.6.x
I am connectin IVMS via HikConnect account.
4 days ago upgraded to 3.8.x (latest) version
After 3.8 all my cameras are stopping after 5 mins with this message
View attachment 8472

I think it is not related to DVR settings because same error not occuring in HikConnect app in my mobile.
Here is my cameras after every 5 mins. I wrote this issue to Hikvision support. They says: Plase click PLAY button :D:D
Any settings for cancel this display stop?

View attachment 8473

Best Regards
That's normal. When connected to the system via Hik-Connect it only streams for 5 minutes before you need to click play to restart the stream. If you're using iVMS-4200 to view your system locally, just manually add the site using the local IP address (effectively you will see two sites available - the Hik-Connect one and the local one), server port and admin password. Sites added using IP/Domain are not affected by that 5 minute cut off, as the connection is not routed via the Hik-Connect server.

Good day Phil,
I have a similar problem just installed IVMS 4200 it goes off after 5 minutes below is the screenshot of the error message! Please I need a guide to solving this problem as my customer is on my neck .
Thanks
Zulu

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_161243_687~2.jpg
    IMG_20230201_161243_687~2.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 479
Good day Phil,
I have a similar problem just installed IVMS 4200 it goes off after 5 minutes below is the screenshot of the error message! Please I need a guide to solving this problem as my customer is on my neck .
Thanks
Zulu
If you connect using the Hik-Connect service it’s limited to 5 minutes, there’s no way around it. If you need the stream to run continuously, connect to the system directly using IP Address or Domain.

Thanks,

If I take the system (PC) to other locations will the IVMS 4200 still work?
Please I need a guide on how to connect it to an IP address or Domain without it affecting the PC,I taking the PC for a remote view in a different location.
Thanks for your response

Back