01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect IVMS-4500HD and IOS 14.6

David

Guru
Trusted Member
After iPad updated to IOS14.6 the IVMS-4500HD App is no longer supported and does not work. Save any app data before updating.

After iPad updated to IOS14.6 the IVMS-4500HD App is no longer supported and does not work. Save any app data before updating.
I think that although it continued to work - the HD version of the app hasn't received updates or been supported for some time. I think it was still available on the Android app stores but disappeared on the Apple App Store ages ago.

I think that although it continued to work - the HD version of the app hasn't received updates or been supported for some time. I think it was still available on the Android app stores but disappeared on the Apple App Store ages ago.
I've known for a long time that Hik had withdrawn support for the HD version. I am trying the lite version and hikconnect to see which is best.

I need help I have photos and video clips that I saved in the app now I can't open it! Is there a way to retrieve them?

I need help I have photos and video clips that I saved in the app now I can't open it! Is there a way to retrieve them?
backup your device.
there is always the chance you could lose everything.
google downgrade IOS. there are plenty of guides.

Back