01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest 7616NI-I2/16P NVR Firmware?

Mart68

I am sorry for having to ask as i know there are loads of threads on the forum already about the firmware for the 7616NI-I2/16P,
But every link i have tried has been dead.
Admin, would you have a firmware link for me please for the 7616NI-I2/16P. Also do i need to add every update or just the newest ?

It was a 2016 version, but i found the firmware update for the latest.

The unit i have is a 16ch POE 7616NI-I2/16P. All of my POE cameras are working fine.
But i have 2 that use the same cable to a TP-Link Spliter. The NVR has found them but it wont let me add them as there is no room.

How many cameras are you trying to run on the NVR?
Is the TP-Link switch plugged directly into the PoE ports on the NVR or is it plugged in elsewhere on your local network?

11 cameras. All POE bar 2. The 2 cameras connect to the NVR via the LAN port. Had no problem doing it this way with the HiWatch NVR.

Hi @Mart68

I don't think the LAN port on the Hikvision professional NVRs will support cameras.

We would recommend plugging the switch with the 2 cameras into one of the NVR PoE ports and then follow the instructions in this YouTube video which will explain how to connect cameras to the PoE ports via an external switch.

So i now have all my cameras working on the 7616NI-I2/16P "well sort of".

Started a new thread as it may be a problem some others have had.

Last edited:
Back