01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest Hikvision firmware for Acusense K-series NVR V4.82.000_240224

alfaclvi

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
New firmware V4.82.000_240224 almost 70mb of larger size than previous V4.76.015_240108.

Same Home Screen with slightly different icons for Live View, Playback Search and Configuration.

In Configuration Event there is a new option called Smart Scene Detection of Throwing Objects from Building.

In Configuration is an new option called Acu Search.

In Playback there is a new button for AcuSearch and pop-ups of How to.

Everything seems to work OK.

I don't know how Acusearch works. During Playback you can select a target adjust and search for similaritity on all cameras.... Waiting for Release Notes.

-There was only once a button confusion overlay between Rules and Acusearch that could not be cleared, could not choose one of options, but cleared after exiting Normal Playback, selected Event Playback, perfomed Play with double click the camera and then went back to Normal where lower buttons where clear and visible.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-06 150234.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 150234.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • Enabling Normal Event or Perimeter Protection as VCA Mode By NVR, for a non VCA camera e.g. my DS-KV6113WPE1 doorbell, there is a warning that "Enabling the function will make AcuSearch unavailable..."
  • AsuSearch by selecting me as target and searching similarity, never gives back results even if similarity is set to minimum. I suppose all ColorVu are Acusense capable???
  • I don't know the relation with above note: In Configuration-Intelligent Search-Acu Search, there is Enable button, and Linked Channel with check box. By default All is checked and all channels are visible but fade. By unchecking All, channels remain fade and I cannot choose which one I want to be Acusense capable. This is as if ColorVu G5 are not recognized as Acusense. Hikvision says that :"Security Intelligence gets more visible with AcuSense-powered smart functions based on data analysis..." for ColorVu and Hybrid ColorVu.
  • Impossible to adjust again the pre-Record(Event start) for Playback-Event on Continuous recording.
  • Selecting or deselecting Human and Vehicle on Event Playback or Normal playback search by Rules, polygons or lines, makes no difference in results. All events appear even if Human and Vehicle are selected by check boxes.
  • When buttons overlay occurs there is also a significant decrease in performance, everything becomes slower, as if low processing power.
  • VCA info, regions, target highlight, track etc, does not seem to work on the NVR GUI playback despite the "VCA information displayed" message you get when tuning it on... it does work on the NVR GUI Live View
  • Event playback space Rules smart search: Speed Up, Speed Down controls x2 x4 x8 x16 controls are missing. There is only 30s forward and 30 seconds backward.
  • Normal Playback select two or more cameras(synchronous playback?): Only Human and Vehicle markers are visible. Pressing Rules Smart Search, all cameras views but last one selected, are turned off, smart seach gives markers for this one camera, but synchronous playback is impossible. Unselecting Rules, all cameras are back in view, but then all markers, except Human Vehicle, are lost.

Last edited:
Hi @Martel

No there are no Release Notes yet. It seems that we are the release notes and testers:) :)

But installation was OK. Basic usage, other that usual known issues seems OK. I mostly do my search by Rules on NVR GUI either Playback or Event.

I cannot understand if my ColorVus are supported for AcuSearch. Gives no results in Search by similarity

Rest of issues remain the same as you can see above......

K20A9_V4.82.000 build240224_ReleaseNotes
Today there are release notes for this firmware.
The release notes, once again, do not concern the Acusense NXI K series NVR
Opening the pdf file someone can see that the related product list is the ..NI-K series NVR.
Some improvents included also exist and on NXI-K series. Others not.
For example the Support Stitching Distance does not exist in my NXI-K NVR

The real problem is that it is the wrong release notes

K20A9_V4.82.000 build240224_ReleaseNotes
Today there are release notes for this firmware.
The release notes, once again, do not concern the Acusense NXI K series NVR
Opening the pdf file someone can see that the related product list is the ..NI-K series NVR.
Some improvents included also exist and on NXI-K series. Others not.
For example the Support Stitching Distance does not exist in my NXI-K NVR

The real problem is that it is the wrong release notes
Both the NI-K2(D) and the NXI-K1, K2 use the K20A9 NVR platform so the firmware is the same even though the feature set is not.

Hi @JB1970
The firmware is different.
NI-K2(D) is smaller and size almost 60mb
The NXI-K2 is Acusense and the size is almost 230mb
Yes the platform for (D) is the same as seen here:
I found similar yesterday with the 7604NXI-K1 having a different size firmware to a 7608NXI-K2 despite being the same platform.

Yes I have seen that.
New firmware for K1 is not uploaded when firmware for K2 is uploaded
Can not understand how the two disks affect this difference

Yes I have seen that.
New firmware for K1 is not uploaded when firmware for K2 is uploaded
Can not understand how the two disks affect this change
I'm gobsmacked that models that have the same platform version have different firmware files. It never used to be that way and I think it'll be too easy to load the wrong right file!

Check this. There is no NXI-K1

Attachments

• nxik2k4.png
    nxik2k4.png
    66 KB · Views: 41
Hi Martel

I cannot be sure, but I see no improvement in performance.
Seems the same.

I think there is also lag in playback on Hik-connect that did not exist before.

No fixes on previous issue, at least for me, with pre-record time (event start time) for Playback-Event Play.

More new features and slight changes in appearance and search options.

Installed. Testing, reboot system once.
Seems OK and that Hikvision have fixed the Playback-Normal search by Rules button overlay issue of previous firmware
Playback is also smooth, no "slow motion" or lagging in Hik-Connect

Last edited:
Another strange thing on Hik-Connect events playback:
Going through Notifications, selecting event thumbnail and then Playback, there are no VCA Rule or Highlight Moving Objects.

Going through Home screen, NVR selecting camera, then Event Messages, select event, there are VCA Rules visible and Moving targets visible.
All visible during complete playback. But if during the playback, I move the slider forward the playback continues OK but VCA rules and highlight moving objects are also lost.

On NVR GUI playback, VCA Rules and Highlight moving targets are missing once again.

Last edited:
This is weird that they are pushing a new update so quickly, they maybe had a lot of bug reports that made them push it

Anyone thinking of purchasing this line should look out for versions with (B) and without (B). I bought version (B) and it was not updated as shown below. When I contacted the seller, they said that version no (B) was produced around 2020-2022, later only version (B) will be available. I contacted Hikvison and they said that the version (B) produced later was shortened and lost many functions, which is worse. Unfortunately, the device produced later has less functionality and the home page does not clearly state or compare the two versions. Now my recorder makes a beeping noise when a pedestrian crosses the line A>>>B while I set it to B>>>A, the probability is about 10%. The company has informed the RD department, and now I see an updated version for version no (B) while version (B) is still not updated nor has the min size and max size algorithm added.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-22-21-34-38-701_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-22-21-34-38-701_com.android.chrome.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 38
Back