01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect New Hik-Connect Version Released - v4.21.0

At the end of January Hikvision has released a new version of the Hik-Connect app - v4.21.0

Below are the main updates:

- Newly supported devices:​
CS-LC1C-A0-1F2WPFRL, CS-C1C-F0-1E2WF, CS-C1C-E0-1G1WF, CS-C6N-D0-8B4WF, CS-C6N-D0-2C3WF, CS-C6N-B0-1G2WF​
- New Features for AxPro.​
- New Features for Peripherals of Security Control Panel.​
- Other New Features:​
  • New features for cloud attendance system.
  • Supports configuring Regular Continuous Light for floodlights.
  • Supports authorizing service providers to access devices and supports setting what permissions are authorized.

Attached are the full release notes for this latest version.

Attachments

• Hik-Connect Mobile Client Release Notes_4.21.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 947
when are the custom notifications coming for door intercoms!! :)

Sorry, we don't know, we don't get sight of a roadmap from Hikvision on hardware, software, nor firmware ...

There is a big bug, I can no longer see anything recorded under playback, although the dvr records properly and I can view it when I connect directly via the ip address.

Hi @tomycrosound

Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing when trying to access Playback?

I have just updated our app and am not having any issues accessing playback

That's it.. There is nothing recorded anywhere, not even on previous dates.
DVR records properly. Everything was working until the application update.

Attachments

• IMG_5532.PNG
    IMG_5532.PNG
    217.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5533.PNG
    IMG_5533.PNG
    219.2 KB · Views: 120
Interesting, when we are viewing playback it does not look like this.

What NVR/DVR model are you trying to playback? What firmware version is that recorder running?
Can you please translate what those 2 buttons say? (we don't get them in our app)

Iphone 12, iOS 16.0.3, version app 4.27.0.
DVR is 7204HUHI-K1, firmware 4.25.001
This button are new from this update, left: "All", red square : "Event" (cannot change event to somtnhing else)

Where did you get this update from? Did it just pop up when you opened the app or did you download it from somewhere?

On the Hikvision App Store, the v4.27 firmware is only currently available for Android devices.

FYI from yesterday - others have grabbed this new version too:

Thanks @Phil

@tomycrosound maybe try asking the user in the above thread if they are also seeing similar playback issues, it looks like they are running a newer version of iOS so it could be a compatibility issue with the new version of Hik-Connect not working on older versions of iOS.

thanks @tomycrosound

sorry, I misread your message. Thought you were running iOS 12 but you have iPhone 12 running iOS 16.

Looks like it is either going to be an overall iOS/iPhone issue or possibly a specific issue with the compatibility of this new Hik-Connect version with your DVR firmware.

I had initially thought it was a cloud/local storage issue because the new update allows you to switch between cloud and local storage, but if you have no cloud storage configured it will display no recordings.

But from your screenshots, I can't see any way to switch between cloud & local recording on the iOS version of the app.

Fix in 4.27.2!

Do you have a snapshoot of motion on these shots, or is it gray as well? It would be great if it showed thumbnails!

Attachments

• E5DC421C-EF3C-4ED5-AB42-A85D7E3E67D7.jpeg
    E5DC421C-EF3C-4ED5-AB42-A85D7E3E67D7.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 155
Back