01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect New look to the Hik-Connect App for IOS in the latest release

Thor

Hikvision essentially moved over to the Ezviz App from the looks off it, not bad.

They also added the most important feature for me which I am so glad ( after 5 years of asking them weekly ).

We can now filter the notifications on the device !!

Thank you for the new App Hikvision, really nice work there.

Now please.... iVMS 4200.... Kill it and start new, please, please, please.

Hi, do you mean the Android app? i still have hikconnect 4.27 , where did ou read that they moved to ezviz app?
Do you have an intercom device? i also wanted a feature to customize the ringtone etc..

Hi, do you mean the Android app? i still have hikconnect 4.27 , where did ou read that they moved to ezviz app?
Do you have an intercom device? i also wanted a feature to customize the ringtone etc..
iOS app, what I meant was, the HikConnect App now looks like the Ezviz App, since they own EZviz I think they used those devs to upgrade the Hik Connect App.

It's a good change is what I meant.

Now they must fix their horrible NVR software & fix iVMS 4200

In fact, they must learn from Vivotech <- hands down the best software on the market now.

ah ok, on android it still looks the same :)
a lot of missing features for intercom purposes

And still no way to assign different notification tones for different cameras which to me seems like it should be a basic feature.

Well, v4.27.1 has at least one bug.... it shows 'Events (99+)' at the top of the notification page when there is only one!

Back