01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

No playback item on the app on android

Lemon

Hi I have an android phone with Hikconnect app.
Previously when an event occurred I clicked on the playback item at the bottom of the picture to get playback. There was two icons playback and live view. Now the app only shows the live view icon and the playback icon has disappeared. I tried deleting and reinstalling, tried another phone, tried resetting and all the same just live view icon under the photo. Hik vision have been of NO HELP. In fact worst customer service EVER. Any ideas??

Solution
Previously when an event occurred I clicked on the playback item at the bottom of the picture to get playback. There was two icons playback and live view. Now the app only shows the live view icon and the playback icon has disappeared. I tried deleting and reinstalling, tried another phone, tried resetting and all the same just live view icon under the photo. Hik vision have been of NO HELP. In fact worst customer service EVER. Any ideas??
Logout of the Hik-Connect app and close it fully on your device. Reboot the NVR, then open the app again and login. This seems to be a similar temporary issue to what @fullboogie experienced after a recent app update.
Logout of the Hik-Connect app and close it fully on your device. Reboot the NVR, then open the app again and login. This seems to be a similar temporary issue to what @fullboogie experienced after a recent app update.

Upvote 0
Solution

Thanks again, JB, for that advice. Seems to be a little quirk that's developed so it's good to have these threads for future reference.

Upvote 0
Back