01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problem with IP cameras on DVR

pewe

I have a DVR (iDS-7204HUHI-K1 / 4S(B)) with 6 cameras connected two of which are Jennov IP cameras.
The two IP cameras do not record to the DVR although they show up in the Web GUI and in the HIK-Connect app.

The settings for recording appear to be the same as those for the other 4cameras, all of which record properly now.

Any suggestions for resolving this would be appreciated - assuming there is not a compatibility issue.

I have a DVR (iDS-7204HUHI-K1 / 4S(B)) with 6 cameras connected two of which are Jennov IP cameras.
The two IP cameras do not record to the DVR although they show up in the Web GUI and in the HIK-Connect app.

The settings for recording appear to be the same as those for the other 4cameras, all of which record properly now.

Any suggestions for resolving this would be appreciated - assuming there is not a compatibility issue.
Hi mate ,
If The two ip cameras Jennov are ONVIF Protocol and you can add to drv like hikvision ip camera , I can say you bee able to setup them to record etc ..

regards Nick

Hi mate ,
If The two ip cameras Jennov are ONVIF Protocol and you can add to drv like hikvision ip camera , I can say you bee able to setup them to record etc ..

regards Nick
In the camera management, they are set to ONVIF - although there is a setting 'Hikvision', they do not connect using that option..
If they should record there must be another setting I have wrong as they don't record.

In the camera management, they are set to ONVIF - although there is a setting 'Hikvision', they do not connect using that option..
If they should record there must be another setting I have wrong as they don't record.
Hi mate.

If you see camera on dvr you can add it then i cannot see the option to why is not recording ..

I can upload my 3 camera hikvision analog and 1 IP one ..
If you add then then you can see them at record schedule
you can enable them to record ..

Attachments

• 1656963275927.JPEG
    1656963275927.JPEG
    232.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 1656963276265.JPEG
    1656963276265.JPEG
    317.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 1656963276681.JPEG
    1656963276681.JPEG
    289.5 KB · Views: 126