01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Problems with 2nd Gen Intercom?

chrizzo

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hi all.

I have some serious problems with the 2nd gen intercom.

I have 3xKD8003-IME2 with 3x DS-KD-M. And 2x DS-KH6320-WTE2. They work fine, video works fine, ringing is working, sound and micro and door opening all fine.

They have the latest firmware installed (2.0 on the main devices, and the sub module the latest 1.0 firmware)

The problem is with users (Persons) over ivms4200 in the access control panel. I create persons, add a chipcard, and want to export them to all 3 stations and he give me error "room number is invalid".

I can insert for every user a room number, then he will export with error (The same with room number is invalid), but the users are inside and they working for 1 Door Station with the rfid cards! The funny part is, every door station has another room number!

So i have to put all users manually into the door stations over the device himself.

I cant export them over access controll to all 3 stations or other stations (We have 2 seperat houses with on more door station) at the same time. Thats a managment bullshit!

With firmware 1.0 on the devices, the user export to all door stations worked fine!

Any idea?

Hi, from my experience if i use same room and floor number for every person it will work fine. Without problem.

Exact room/floor number must be entered only if you use display module, so every person is linked to right indoor unit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back