01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Speed up/Down In smart playback?

Lowell

At my church I'm currently replacing a Hikvision DS-7608NI-E2/8P NVR with a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2/8P NVR. Firmware Version V4.61.025 build 220905. On Smart playback the speed up and speed down are greyed out, forward and reverse work normally. The event markers are in Red as they should be. Speed up/down works in Normal mode. I’m beginning to think that’s the way it is supposed to work. I can’t find an answer. Can you confirm if this is normal?

Hi @Lowell

That is correct, if you are viewing Smart Playback on a VGA/HDMI monitor then you can click the "Play Strategy" button (see the 3 icons just to the left of the play button, the most left icon/button is Play Strategy) and a pop-up will appear with a tick box & 2 sliders. The tick box is to enable or disable playback of non-smart event footage and if you have it unticked the sliders control the speed of playback for the normal & event footage which means you can have the event clips playback at normal speed and then fast forward through the normal footage until you hit the next event.

Upvote 0
Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi @Lowell

That is correct, if you are viewing Smart Playback on a VGA/HDMI monitor then you can click the "Play Strategy" button (see the 3 icons just to the left of the play button, the most left icon/button is Play Strategy) and a pop-up will appear with a tick box & 2 sliders. The tick box is to enable or disable playback of non-smart event footage and if you have it unticked the sliders control the speed of playback for the normal & event footage which means you can have the event clips playback at normal speed and then fast forward through the normal footage until you hit the next event.

Upvote 0
Back