01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Unable to find new firmware for my DS-7204HUHI-K1 DVR?

MaxK

Hi.
we have Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 , Firmware V4.21.000 build 190722. iVMS-4200 states Firmware upgrade available, but if I press Upgrade, nothing happens. If I go to Online upgrade, it says: you have the latest version
Does the newer version exist and where can I download it? GB site from guide doesn't work, but EU has few K versions

the reason I want to upgrade is because our cameras should be 8mp, but they all run only at 5mp. and the installer mentioned that DVR is not supporting 8mp with this version and that an upgrade is available
Lately, i was able to set one camera to 8mp recording, but the rest 4mp max

and we lost our remote viewing, can do only local. Previously installer done some settings in our router. but he didnt explained why and what need to be adjusted and we cant get him out to sort that out now

Last edited:
Solution
Hi @MaxK

The Latest firmware for your DVR is V4.25.001_201107

This DVR can support 8MP cameras but if you look at the datasheet you'll see that it says "8 MP@8 fps is only available for channel 1 of DS-7204HUHI-K1" which probably explains why you can only get one 8MP camera to work.
Hi @MaxK

The Latest firmware for your DVR is V4.25.001_201107

This DVR can support 8MP cameras but if you look at the datasheet you'll see that it says "8 MP@8 fps is only available for channel 1 of DS-7204HUHI-K1" which probably explains why you can only get one 8MP camera to work.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back