01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Unable to see my NVR on IE Browser

Hi guys

I have been successfully changing some camera settings i.e. line crossing etc ok on the browser this morning.

I logged out and then tried to get to see the NVR GUI again and I cannot even see the NVR at all...

Just wondered if anyone has any ideas?

Hi @davidrichards27

When you say "I cannot even see the NVR at all" what do you mean? Can you access the login page but not log in or does the IP address not even take you to the login page?

Ok, can you please install Hikvision's SADP tool and check that the NVR is still using the same IP address you trying to access it with?

Some setting changes require the NVR to reboot and if you have DHCP enabled the NVR may switch to a new IP address when the power cycles.

SADP still shows same address, should i just reboot the NVR?

I am now on IVMS4200 lite and the software cannot see the cameras either, I can only see them using HikConnect on my phone

Try clearing the browser cache first and then if you still can't reach the login page you can try rebooting the NVR.

ok, thanks a lot, I have cleared the IE cache and still no luck, so I guess a reboot, does this still keep all the line crossing settings etc?

I am just worried not to lose all the settings etc!

rebooting shouldn't lose any of your settings, only defaulting/formatting the NVR will remove any setting changes you have made.

If you are rebooting by manually flicking the power switch on the rear of the NVR then we recommend you leave it off for 30 seconds to a minute to make sure the power properly cycles.

Back