01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Uniview software says "recording not started" for two new IP cameras?

kcsl

Hello,

I've a UNV VR302-16Q3 and yesterday I added 2 additional IP cameras to bring the total to 8 IP and 4 Analogue cameras.
The preview for all cameras is fine, but for the two new cameras, using the web interface to the recorder, if you go to Maintenance, Recording, it lists the two new cameras with a type of "none", status of "No Recording" and diagnosis as "Recording not started".

I've been into the Camera, Schedule and made sure both cameras are set to "Recording Schedule OFF" and "Audio Storage ON" (just like all the other cameras) and I've rebooted the device a couple of times just in case. But still, nothing is being recorded for these two cameras.

All the cameras on the system are ANNKE devices, though the two new ones are both slightly newer models 151DS as opposed to the others IP ones that are 151DM.

The live preview on the device, web interface and on my phone is fine, as is the audio... just no recording.

I did wonder if I had a disk space issue as some of the cameras has storage limits set, but I've set all of them to "0" now and done a reboot but that's not made any difference.

Does anybody have any idea why these two cameras aren't being recorded ?

Thanks,
Joe

Back