01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

V380 - Various matters

Bad Raven

Hi All, first post, be gentle!

Just bought a V380 unit from Banggood to test the waters. Downloaded Android App from store. Downloaded PC Windows App from official website. (So assume latest versions!)

After a struggle I have the camera working to the mobile, gives a picture, offers control of position, light, etc. Initially I could only get it working to mobile with camera plugged into Ethernet/Router, but now (without it being clear how!) have it working without that connected, so direct WiFi.

HOWEVER, ALL the help/manual/info seems to point to very different menus, a lot of which either App declines to show me how to access!

MOBILE

Cannot find any way to get to many of the set up menus. Talk of "go to the plus sign top right of list" for example, but my system does not show one! It does operate, I can turn lights on and off, move the head around, etc.

PC

Here's the biggest problem! I have been unable to get it working at all via Router to PC. I can seemingly get a connection via Ethernet into router, the App screen on the PC shows the correct device ID, seems to add it as a device OK, and that code has a green spot presumably meaning a live connection. However, even then I cannot get any image to display. Sometimes it says cannot connect, sometimes it sits with the rotating "connecting" symbol on the screen box for that device. All this time the device is recognised, displays details, and it has that green "light". I cannot get to ANY of the adjustment menus, only the screen that is supposed to show the image(s) from cameras.

I'm struggling with basic features and understanding, for example, how to see menus shown in "manual" and "help", its even not clear to me if I can run the Mobile App and the PC App at once and control via either.

Help Please?

Additional...............

Motion Detection works, red "rec" appears when triggered, stops after a while when no motion in picture. No idea where its recording though, not where the system SAYS it is!

Day/Night works, IR lights function automatically, but no manual control.

Hi All, first post, be gentle!

Just bought a V380 unit from Banggood to test the waters. Downloaded Android App from store. Downloaded PC Windows App from official website. (So assume latest versions!)

After a struggle I have the camera working to the mobile, gives a picture, offers control of position, light, etc. Initially I could only get it working to mobile with camera plugged into Ethernet/Router, but now (without it being clear how!) have it working without that connected, so direct WiFi.

HOWEVER, ALL the help/manual/info seems to point to very different menus, a lot of which either App declines to show me how to access!

MOBILE

Cannot find any way to get to many of the set up menus. Talk of "go to the plus sign top right of list" for example, but my system does not show one! It does operate, I can turn lights on and off, move the head around, etc.

PC

Here's the biggest problem! I have been unable to get it working at all via Router to PC. I can seemingly get a connection via Ethernet into router, the App screen on the PC shows the correct device ID, seems to add it as a device OK, and that code has a green spot presumably meaning a live connection. However, even then I cannot get any image to display. Sometimes it says cannot connect, sometimes it sits with the rotating "connecting" symbol on the screen box for that device. All this time the device is recognised, displays details, and it has that green "light". I cannot get to ANY of the adjustment menus, only the screen that is supposed to show the image(s) from cameras.

I'm struggling with basic features and understanding, for example, how to see menus shown in "manual" and "help", its even not clear to me if I can run the Mobile App and the PC App at once and control via either.

Help Please?
Did you ever get an answer on this issue, I have the exact same problem with the PC not getting video but can see the settings for each camera.

Back