01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

32 Channel NVR - Start up problem and Events Saving problem

Marco Hill

Afternoon,

Another question for those that are experts in this area.

I have problem with my NVR (ds-7732ni-i4(B) whereby when the NVR powers down due power failure in the area or what have you.

I noticed I have to redo and save the smart events on some of the cameras and some of the cameras manage to keep the saved line crossing, intrusion events settings etc.

Does anyone know why it would lose this info on the device and would have to continually be re-done when it turns off at times. It's also very random.

One thing I did note is when I turn on the NVR it doesn't just go straight to the username and password. It will show me the starting pages of when one originally set-ups the NVR.
I just keep pressing next until I get to the password page.

Thanks a lot for those that can answer this.

One thing I did note is when I turn on the NVR it doesn't just go straight to the username and password. It will show me the starting pages of when one originally set-ups the NVR.
I just keep pressing next until I get to the password page.

Maybe "Enable wizard" is checked on the system/general settings page? (on the NVR itself, not on the web browser configuration)

Looks like Hikvision made a bunch of changes on this NVR after doing the firmware update. I am hoping this will also help this issue. I will monitor the NVR from here.

Thanks @johnfitzy

Back