01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

8MP 4K DS2CE72UF3TE ColorVu POC Fixed Turret Camera stopped working?

Mvpmus

Hello all , I have a 8MP 4K DS2CE72UF3TE ColorVu POC Fixed Turret Camera 40M With Light TVI White with ds- 7204huhi-k1/p this is connected via a powerline adapter. When I first logged in I could see images , I then went into the ptz control and changed resolution of the cameras and saved changes, this then stop working . I have tried logging to the web interface but just blank images. Any help would be appreciated .

Hello all , I have a 8MP 4K DS2CE72UF3TE ColorVu POC Fixed Turret Camera 40M With Light TVI White with ds- 7204huhi-k1/p this is connected via a powerline adapter. When I first logged in I could see images , I then went into the ptz control and changed resolution of the cameras and saved changes, this then stop working . I have tried logging to the web interface but just blank images. Any help would be appreciated .
You could try changing the resolution again in the same manner preferably at the DVR local menu not the web menu.

PTZ Controller > Iris Open > 'Output Mode' > Right arrow to the required resolution > Down arrow to 'Save & Exit' > Iris Open

Is only displaying no video since I changed the resolution and now iris open doesn’t do anything

Is only displaying no video since I changed the resolution and now iris open doesn’t do anything
Ok but try pressing Iris Open anyway and then press right arrow, wait a few secs and press right arrow again. It may be that although there's no video (for feedback), that the commands still get through to the camera and alter the setting.

Yeh but you have to save and exit , so pressing a sequence of buttons could work but would need exactly what to press

Yeh but you have to save and exit , so pressing a sequence of buttons could work but would need exactly what to press
When you press iris open you're immediately at the resolution setting, So:

Start by disconnecting reconnecting power to camera. That will ensure that if you're already lost in the menu, it will exit. Then

• Iris Open (menu on)
  • Right arrow x 1 (changes res to next setting from the current one)
  • Down arrow x 7 (will land you on 'Save & Exit')
  • Iris Open (will save & exit)
If you get an image you can go back in and set it as you want. If not repeat the steps above. There is no way of doing a full reset apart from within the onscreen menu.

This hasn’t worked , I thought it would have . I’ve got some forward from the supplier which I will try and install

Back