01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ANPR camera firmware problem DS-2CD7A26G0

Karluzo

Installed latest firmware IPCM_H3_EN_STD_5.6.10_190808 on DS-2CD7A26G0 DeepView camera.
After that the Export button in Picture download - Vehicle detection section keeps saying Failed to search pictures.
Attemt to downgrade firmware fails with:
Failed to get the upgrading progress
Is there any way to fix it?

The feature is available ony using browser. Tried Chrome, Firefox, IE 11. As admin. Always the same behavior.

The feature is available ony using browser. Tried Chrome, Firefox, IE 11. As admin. Always the same behavior.

Before we go any further, can you confirm the exact model you have? 7A26G0/P-IZS or the 7A26G0-IZS? Only the "/P" model supports ANPR

DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZS20190604AAWRD26843700.
Export button produces XLS - CSV file with picture metadata. That does not work. Pictures are stored ok.

Last edited:
I have just seen on the EU Portal have a different version from the UK Portal its the same version 5.6.10 but with a different build 191023 DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

From a quick look at the release notes provided with the newer build on the EU portal, I can't see anything that would be specific to mainland EU users and so there shouldn't be a problem with both UK & EU users updating their cameras to this firmware.

From a quick look at the release notes provided with the newer build on the EU portal, I can't see anything that would be specific to mainland EU users and so there shouldn't be a problem with both UK & EU users updating their cameras to this firmware.
I updated mine last night with the new firmware as don’t seem to have any troubles with it so far.

Back