01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision ANPR DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHSWG zoom control & latest firmware?

Rob887

Hello
Hoping someone can help

Just got the DS-2CD7A26G0/P-IZHSWG for ANPR I'm wondering two things.

1. How do you change the zoom as it says its (2.8-12mm) but can't find a setting to change it.
2. Also what the most up to date firmware. I always struggle finding them on the portal

thank you very much

Hi @Rob887

Can you please confirm how you are accessing the ANPR camera? Is it via a browser or on a direct monitor connected to an NVR?
Can you confirm the firmware version that the camera is currently using?

Thank you for the reply.
It's unplugged ATM but last firmware I downloaded was "IPCM_H3_EN_STD_5.6.11_230104.zip" so guessing that

I've tried virtual host directly to the camera.
Tried web host onto NVR

Just not sure where I should be seeing the setting and also it's hard to find the manual

Kind regards

For point 1, is it just this that you need?

For point 1, is it just this that you need?

I've tried that as that's the same way I do It on my PTZ doesn't seem to work on this camera.

Hi @Rob887

That's strange, those PTZ controls should work. I can only think that you might have managed to install the incorrect firmware and that has caused glitches.

If you want to use the ANPR functionality the firmware you need to install is PJ14PC20221119015_H3_EN_STD_5.6.10_221119

Hi @Rob887

That's strange, those PTZ controls should work. I can only think that you might have managed to install the incorrect firmware and that has caused glitches.

If you want to use the ANPR functionality the firmware you need to install is PJ14PC20221119015_H3_EN_STD_5.6.10_221119

Hello mate.

Are you sure I need 5.6.10 To be fair all the ANPR is working fine on 5.6.11. not sure if 5.6.10 would be better ?

Also I've worked out how to zoom in.. some reason using edge (as internet explorer. Probally wrong add-on installed my side) it didn't work but the zoom function worked on chrome.

So all is sorted

Thank you

Thanks @Rob887

Good to hear you've resolved the PTZ control issue.

If the ANPR features are working on the v5.6.11 firmware then that is fine, we only recommended v5.6.10 because that is the latest ANPR firmware for this particular model that we are aware of.

Where did you download that v5.6.11 firmware from?

Back