01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO AX Hybrid Pro - Automation, switch off?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

skegosk

I have an AX Hybrid Pro (DS-PHA64-LP/NP), the unit has 4 channels that can be setup as wired automation devices and used to control a relay or other wired devices.

I want to use one of the channels to turn on a light when the system alarms, and then turn the light off when the the alarm clears.

I can configure the channel to turn on when the alarm goes off, but cannot work out how to have the channel reset when the alarm goes off.

There are two options for the "activation mode" on the event, latch and pulse.

Latch turns the channel on when the event occurs but never resets. Only way I can reset the channel back to off is to reconfigure the channel as manual and manually switch it off.
Pulse turns the channel on when the event occurs and remains on for a configured duration, event if the triggering event clears prior.

Is there a way to have the channel switch to off when the triggering event clears?

Thanks

Greg

I have an AX Hybrid Pro (DS-PHA64-LP/NP), the unit has 4 channels that can be setup as wired automation devices and used to control a relay or other wired devices.

I want to use one of the channels to turn on a light when the system alarms, and then turn the light off when the the alarm clears.

I can configure the channel to turn on when the alarm goes off, but cannot work out how to have the channel reset when the alarm goes off.

There are two options for the "activation mode" on the event, latch and pulse.

Latch turns the channel on when the event occurs but never resets. Only way I can reset the channel back to off is to reconfigure the channel as manual and manually switch it off.
Pulse turns the channel on when the event occurs and remains on for a configured duration, event if the triggering event clears prior.

Is there a way to have the channel switch to off when the triggering event clears?

Thanks

Greg
Good Day.. i don't know if it's same with DS-PWA96-M2H-WB .
Link the output(automation contact) to corresponding zones and for events to alarm and DisArm .
Set the the alarm secondary configurations to latch ,
Contact.. to Normaly Close,
set Disarm Secondary configuration to Latch,
Contact .. To Normaly Open,
save configuration
this should work.
thanks
NB: Contact State should be Nomaly Open:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-25 120816.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-25 120816.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 88