01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Bullet cameras visible on indoor monitor Hikvision DS-KH6320-WTE1?

ad337

Dear forum members,

I am curious if I am the only one running into this problem:
In order for a doorbell camera to function properly, it is recommended to purchase an indoor monitor.
The indoor monitor became the DS-KH6320-WTE1. I connected doorbell camera DS-KV6113-WPE1 to it.
This combination works.

A number of sellers indicate that other cameras can also be displayed on the monitor.
And I have not yet succeeded.
When I add the bullet camera's IP address (DS-2CD2085g1-i) it appears as an icon on the screen,
but when I activate the icon I get the messages "Live view failed" and "Connecton exception occured".

Because it is a 4K (= 8MP) bullet camera, I lowered the resolution of the mainstream, but that turned out not to be the solution.
I wonder if there are people who can choose from multiple cameras (not bell cameras).
And above all: what am I doing wrong?

Sincerely,
Thuur

Solved!

Port 554 appears to be the solution for me.

To be on the safe side: I made the settings using the iVMS-4200 program.
From there: edit indoor station >> remote configuration >> Intercom >> IP camera data.
And then fill in: Name, IP address, port number (554), username, password and HIK protocol.

From the function "live image" I can choose (icon on the right) for "Network camera" and then two icons appear that represent both cameras.

I will explain it simply, because I am anything but experienced in networking.
Use it to your advantage.

Thuur

Last edited by a moderator:
Solved!

Port 554 appears to be the solution for me.

To be on the safe side: I made the settings using the iVMS-4200 program.
From there: edit indoor station >> remote configuration >> Intercom >> IP camera data.
And then fill in: Name, IP address, port number (554), username, password and HIK protocol.

From the function "live image" I can choose (icon on the right) for "Network camera" and then two icons appear that represent both cameras.

I will explain it simply, because I am anything but experienced in networking.
Use it to your advantage.

Thuur
Aha ........................ Image is ported via RTSP Protocol .......... thanks for that.
Did you select image "Direct from Camera"? ......................... I have also been informed a Camera Image from an NVR Connected can also be Displayed on the Indoor Station Monitor ...................................... but yet to attempt

Indeed, straight from the cameras. I am not using an NVR, but have the images stored on the (micro) SD card in the camera.

Back