01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Connect a Milesight PTZ to a 3rd Party Hybrid DVR?

issac

hi bro i want use 1 milesight ptz connection to 3Th party hybrid dvr hik view to milesight app record is memory? how to configuration setting?

Hi @issac

I don't quite understand what you are wanting to do, do you want to connect a Milesight PTZ to a Hikvision DVR and then view the PTZ in the Mileisght app? What do you mean by "record is memory"?

hi bro i want add milesight ptz to hik dvr hybrid so when record under hik record? or just use inside memory card record for milesight ptz view to app olny

can aks me how to configure milesight ptz no link nvr direct view to app and record memory card ? my site this hybrid hik dvr sometimes i add milesight for hik dvr hybrid is monitor just can see images olny right? example i move ptz up down and zoom i want u app control ptz playback got app inside right?

Hi @issac

I'm still struggling to understand what your issue is but it should be possible to add a 3rd party camera to a Hikvision hybrid DVR and be able to view live view as well as record & playback.

Do you know the model number of the DVR you have?

The first section of the below forum post should explain how to add a Milesight camera to a Hikvision DVR/NVR (just insert Milesight wherever it says Optio in the instructions)

Back