01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Dahua outdoor WiFi IP camera?

ste92

hi, I'm looking for an outdoor ip camera that works in 12v wifi because I have a house where there are no pipes to pull lan cables, so I install an access point on the roof and connect the cameras in wifi with sd. does anyone of you know if there are wifi models? I was also looking for hikvision, but the outdoor cameras do not work with the cloud thanks

Hi @ste92

Did you find any Dahua WiFi models? unfortunately, we couldn't really respond as we only sell Hikvision and have little knowledge of the Dahua product range.

Use an ubiquity bridge if you have line of site. Set them up as a virtual bridge and it's just like running a cable to the camera location. (gotta have power) AP at the house Station at the far end with cameras. Good for several miles with line of sight. Can do multipoit also.
I use ubiquity but their are other brands.

hi ,, thank you for your help. I usually use 2 ubiquitous access points to make a bridge. But I only wanted to put an access point that transmits and the cameras in wifi, otherwise I would have to create a wardrobe to make it fit inside the poe power supply which would be a better job

Back