01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ddns problem

@old codger Ron,
over the last day or so the public ip stored by NoIP has changed and I can see your login screen. I just entered the outwood url into internet explorer, that is why you need to use a different NoIP url.
Now we know that there is remote connectivity your phones should work, if they don't there could be a port number problem. On my IVMS-4500HD it uses port 8000, you may have to open this port to the router wan side.

Going back over this string of conversations i find none with attachments to delete, only an advertisment which I can do nuthing with?

Port 8000 has a forewarding rule in the hub, and the NO-IP tool shows it to be clear?

Going back over this string of conversations i find none with attachments to delete, only an advertisment which I can do nuthing with?

Port 8000 has a forewarding rule in the hub, and the NO-IP tool shows it to be clear?
The attachments are on page 1 of this thread.

from a remote phone open the web browser and enter the outwood url into the address bar, you should get the dvr login page.

Did you update the DVR port settings or add any rules to your router firewall or port forwarding table?

Attahments deleted

From remote phone can sign on, then get message "no plug-in detected"

Port settings all done in the firewall of the hub

Attahments deleted

From remote phone can sign on, then get message "no plug-in detected"

Port settings all done in the firewall of the hub
the plug-in problem is ok, smartphones don’t support plug-ins.
this must be a port problem.
the dvr ports should be.

http 80
https 443
server 8000
rtsp 554

what are the dvr nat settings?

Those are the ports shown on my DVR nat seetings, all but port 443 show clear on NO-IP port checker

Those are the ports shown on my DVR nat seetings, all but port 443 show clear on NO-IP port checker
and check the ports on the DVR "more settings" tab
http 80
server 8000
rtsp 554

As you don't use https port 443 is not needed.

The NoIP port checker does not know if ports are open to your DVR, it could be seeing another service on your lan.

If your phones work on the local network then the router must be the problem, delete the firewall and port forward rules you added and enable upnp on the router and dvr. if the phones work remotely go to the DVR NAT table and note the port assignments.

The mobil phones can sign into our DVR with the iVMS-44500 app and see the screens at the moment, so it is not a hub problem.

It has got to be in our DVR setting, as those are the ones we reset and cause this problem.

The mobil phones can sign into our DVR with the iVMS-44500 app and see the screens at the moment, so it is not a hub problem.

It has got to be in our DVR setting, as those are the ones we reset and cause this problem.
Ron,
Are all the phones connecting remotely and seeing video from the DVR?

Videos time out on all the phones. Ron
@old codger
Ron,
I suspect the DVR NAT tab is not set up right, I'm going to see how the smarthub2 port forwarding works.

Since the DVR reset have any router settings changed?
Is the DVR using the same IP as before the reset?
Does the DVR NAT tab look like the attached image?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 18.43.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 18.43.50.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 181
No, the 8433 port is not shown.
@old codger Ron,
8433 is the enhanced service port and not really needed for this.

The current IP address of the DVR should be a fixed IP or bound (using the DVR MAC address) to an IP address issued by the DHCP server

on the router port forwarding table.....
The IP address of the device "Hikvishion" should match that of the DVR.
Rule "Hikvision" change ports to 80/80 - 80/80
Rule "Hikvision2" change ports to 8000/8000 - 8000/8000

Have tried to alter the port forwarding rule to 80/80, but the hub reverts that setting to port 8080 which now does not let the app past.

The old hub settings have allowed iVSM-4500 to view the screens and videos for the last three years.

It is the DVR settings that we reset, and got us into this mess?

Have tried to alter the port forwarding rule to 80/80, but the hub reverts that setting to port 8080 which now does not let the app past.

The old hub settings have allowed iVSM-4500 to view the screens and videos for the last three years.

It is the DVR settings that we reset, and got us into this mess?
What about the dvr IP address?

The IP address has not been altered, only thr server address.

Looking through the DVR settings, should PPPOE be anabled? cannot remember ever having to do this in the past.

When the iVMS-4500 app on the phones gets into the DVR, it can select playback but not see it.

The IP address has not been altered, only thr server address.

Looking through the DVR settings, should PPPOE be anabled? cannot remember ever having to do this in the past.

When the iVMS-4500 app on the phones gets into the DVR, it can select playback but not see it.
PPPoE is not needed.
I setup port forwarding on my router and can remotely access video on my NVR using ivms4500 with port 8000. If I use IVMS4500 and port 80 ivms4500 connects but video does not play. On a remote phone try port 8000 on ivms4500.

Have been thinking of trying 8000, have changed my phone but still looking where to do the DVR?

Back