01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2cd2387g2-lu on firmware V5.7.15 - is someone able to advise whether the light linkage on motion exists or has been removed?

maionline

I understand this camera [DS-2cd2387g2-lu] is now on firmware V5.7.15 is someone able to advise whether the light linkage on motion is in this firmware or has it been removed?

Solution
I understand this camera is now on 5.7.15 is someone able to advise whether the light linkage on motion is in this firmware or has it been removed?
Yes, just checked. ‘White Light’ is available as an alarm linkage action in 5.7.15 but only for the LU model. On the LSU/SL models it’s restricted to using the additional ’Flashing Light’
I understand this camera is now on 5.7.15 is someone able to advise whether the light linkage on motion is in this firmware or has it been removed?
Yes, just checked. ‘White Light’ is available as an alarm linkage action in 5.7.15 but only for the LU model. On the LSU/SL models it’s restricted to using the additional ’Flashing Light’

Upvote 1
Solution
Ok many thanks. I currently have the LU models. Just to confirm this is what I currently have under basic and smart events. Are yours the same on 5.7.15?

Attachments

• IMG_9692.jpeg
    IMG_9692.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9693.jpeg
    IMG_9693.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 30
Upvote 0
Back