01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Newly added DS-2CD2347G2-LU not sending alerts to my phone?

Amir_init

Hi

I have just added a DS-2CD2347G2-LU camera to my cctv sytem, current cameras are DS-2CD2347G1-LU x 5.

The DS-2CD2347G1-LU all work fine and I have smart alerts setup (line crossing, motion detection, etc) which all send me notification to my Hikvision app on phone.
The new camera added DS-2CD2347G2-LU has the latest firmware (V5.5.801 build 211105) and I have set up two alerts, intrusion and line crossing, Notify Surveillance Center A1 are selected, but I get no alerts on my phone via the Hikvision app, camera has been rebooted several times. Any one give me some pointers or checks to do ?

Forgot to say my NVR is DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P firmware: V4.72.107 build 220914

Last edited:
Solution
I have set up two alerts, intrusion and line crossing, Notify Surveillance Center A1 are selected
Have you mistakenly set those up in the camera directly, rather than the NVR? If so, the event will work but the notification won't (as the camera has no path to the internet if it's connected to the ports on the back of the NVR)
I have set up two alerts, intrusion and line crossing, Notify Surveillance Center A1 are selected
Have you mistakenly set those up in the camera directly, rather than the NVR? If so, the event will work but the notification won't (as the camera has no path to the internet if it's connected to the ports on the back of the NVR)

Upvote 1
Solution
thanks JB1970 yes I set the alerts by mistake on the camera GUI rather than the NVR, thank you. Appreciate the help as always :)

Upvote 0
Back