01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7608NXI-I2 / 8P/S Issues linking to LiveGuard features?

JayKhan

Hi everyone this is my first post.

I have an issue getting my iseries NVR to trigger the white strobe light.

I have the following hardware
NVR - DS-7608NXI-I2 / 8P/S Firmware V4.61.020 build 220707
Cameras - DS-2CD2347G2-LSU/SL Firmware V5.7.10 build 220830

My issue is that I used to be able to disable the notifications as well as the flashing strobe and audio alarms by pressing the Bell icon on the HIKCONNECT APP when I had a K-Series NVR but it doesn't stop the strobe light flashing anymore and the cameras will flash all the time when motion is detected.

When I configure the event via the NVR and set the linkage action to light, the camera will activate the ColorVu supplement light as opposed to the dedicated flashing strobe light. When I do it this way, the notification disable function works and the white light will not activate while the notifications are disabled. The issue is that this is not the correct linkage action I want. I want the dedicated strobe light to flash not the colorvu supplement light.

When I configure the camera directly by going into the cameras IP, I have the ability to link the FLASHING ALARM under NORMAL LINKAGE and that's all good. However the notification mute feature does not then stop the strobe light flashing like it used to do on the K series NVR I used to previously have.

I spent a fair wedge of cash upgrading to this NVR for all the added features. but I seem to have lost some of the core functions. Am I missing a trick here or is this a flaw in the NVR that HIKVISION need to sort out?

Thank you in advance and apologies for the essay

Hi @JayKhan

Sorry, that hasn't been any reply to this issue.

Can you please confirm what firmware version your NVR is now running? The latest version for your model is v4.61.067

When running this latest firmware do you still see the flashing light disable issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back