01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KH8350 WTE1 - when a call from the door station is picked up on the indoor monitor the HIK-connect app on all mobiles still keeps on ringing?

CHOPRAMO

We have installed a DS-KH8350 WTE1 indoor monitor with 2 no.'s DS-KV6113-WPE1.

Everything works well except that even when a call from the door station is picked up on the indoor monitor, the HIK-connect app on all mobile devices still keeps on ringing. We have updated the firmware of the indoor monitor as well as updated the HIK-connect app. However the problem still persists.

Any help will be hugely appreciated

Same issuse using a DS-KH6320-WTE1. Mobile only stops ringing when the indoor station is "hung up".

I recommend trying the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Restart both the indoor monitor and mobile devices
2. Disable and re-enable push notifications for the HIK-connect app
3. Uninstall and reinstall the HIK-connect app on all mobile devices
4. Check if there is an updated version of the HIK-connect app available and if so, update to the latest version.

Last edited by a moderator:
it happens sometimes too, problem is probably caused by a delay, the indoor needs to send status to cloud, and then cloud needs to send again back to your device...

I had the same issue and it was because I had the Villa door Station platform access enabled and added to my account, once I removed it and just had the indoor screen showing our mobiles the ringing stopped as soon as it was answered. I used to have both on my phone with no problem, but a later firmware basically caused both the indoor screen and the outdoor unit to both call my phone at the same time and when I answered one of the devices, the other one kept calling until the outdoor unit was hung up! Hope that help... Lee

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "I had the Villa Door Station platform access enabled and added to my account"?

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "I had the Villa Door Station platform access enabled and added to my account"?
If the outdoor station is used standalone without an indoor station (screen) then you would add the outdoor station to Hik-Connect. However, if the outdoor station is used with an indoor station, then you don't connect the outdoor station to Hik-Connect - just the indoor one.

Back