01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Help needed for Intercom DS-KD8003?

Maybe I wasn't precise enough in what I said...
I'm sure they will work together as there are quite a few tutorial videos online that demonstrate this, such as this one:

However, what I am not sure about is: will this indoor station allow me to link the intercom to the phone so that I can receive notifications and control the electric lock outside the home via the hik-connect application

By chance or not, I was unable to find a tutorial that shows how to configure this intercom system to transfer the call to the phone, AND at the same time use the indoor station WITHOUT WIFI, that is - the station was always used KH6320-WTE1
That's fine then, it'll work. The KH6320-WTE1 can use WiFi but doesn't have to (I have mine hard wired to a PoE port on my router), the TE1 obviously will only work with a cabled network connection. Operation with Hik-Connect is the same with both and can be setup directly from the touch screen (there's a wizard)

Well, 6320 has looot of versions :)
Zrzut ekranu 2023-08-8 o 14.55.37.png

6320-WTE1 is all the same like 6320-TE1. Only difference is that WiFI module JB1970 said. Both of them works with KD8003-IME1.

You have 8003-IME1 and 6320-TE1 on same PoE switch? If you want hikconnect to work you need to connect your router with your switch via cable.If you have 6320-WTE1 you don't need that cable from router to switch, you just connect indoor station on wifi so she can have access to internet.

They will be connected to the same poe switch, and switch is connected to router via ethernet cable, so they should work perfectly.

Yes they will work perfectly :) just before everything upgrade to latest FW and do factory default.

The one I mentioned will work - the DS-KV6113-WPE1C. It will work with Hik-Connect on its own or can be paired with the indoor station - KH6320-WTE1. The "W" in those part numbers denotes Wireless. If you're using wireless it can be powered from 12V DC, if you're using a wired network you can use either 12V DC or a PoE connection. If you wanted both the indoor and outdoor units, the part code for the kit that includes both is DS-KIS-P(C). It's important to note that there is no indoor chime so unless you use the indoor unit for that purpose (as I do), calls are routed through the Hik-Connect service to your phone (whether you're at home or not)
does the 6113-WPE1C have also motion detection, I just purchase it.

can you pls guide me on how to do so, the installer told me it doesn't have a motion detection.
Just go to the units IP address in a web browser and log into it and go to Configuration > Basic Event to switch it on and set up. Unfortunately it's only standard motion detection (no AcuSense) so you'll probably get a lot of nuisance activations.

Just go to the units IP address in a web browser and log into it and go to Configuration > Basic Event to switch it on and set up. Unfortunately it's only standard motion detection (no AcuSense) so you'll probably get a lot of nuisance activations.
I adjust it in the ip address, but it's not working, I enable the motion detection and set schedule, but there is no alert.
maybe i should connect directly to the outdoor unit and not the indoor unit?
what is the difference between the event and schedule, should i set the schedule also?

Last edited:
You won't see motion detection event from outdoor unit on your phone. You could see it if you are running IVMS, but not trought your mobile app.

You won't see motion detection event from outdoor unit on your phone. You could see it if you are running IVMS, but not trought your mobile app.
I don't understand, there is a motion detection for 6113-WPE1C?
but I can't get an alert on the mobile? what is IVMS, as I set it in the IP address as been told.
can you pls guide me how can I get an alert of motion to the app, and should I connect the app to 6113-WPE1C or the monitor?
apricate your assistance.

Is your outdoor unit on hik-connect or is your indoor unit on hik-connect?

My bad, i tought you have modular outdoor, not villa door.

Is Notify center on?

Attachments

• notify.png
    notify.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 99
Is your outdoor unit on hik-connect or is your indoor unit on hik-connect?

My bad, i tought you have modular outdoor, not villa door.

Is Notify center on?
my indoor unit connected to the hik-connect.
the notify center is on and I schedule the event when to work

enable hik-connect on outdoor unit and add it to hik-connect. Then see if you will recieve it.

Finally - i manage to set it as an online. Thank you for you patience. Next question is - how to set it comunicate directly with a Mobile phone. Is it possible? Tutorials on The Internet use internal monitor to achieve that.
You’re killing me over here in 2024. I have the exact same issue yet you did not explain how you fixed it so ivms can see your intercom online.

I activated it set a password. Can log into it via a web browser see it in ivms but when ever I add it to my system it says offline and password and username might be wrong. I check they are not wrong.

You’re killing me over here in 2024. I have the exact same issue yet you did not explain how you fixed it so ivms can see your intercom online.

I activated it set a password. Can log into it via a web browser see it in ivms but when ever I add it to my system it says offline and password and username might be wrong. I check they are not wrong.
Chat GTP 4 just tells me to give up with iVMS-4200.

Hello, this is Copilot. I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your DS-KD8003-IME1(B) door station.

According to some web sources12, this issue may be caused by a firmware update that changed the device’s protocol and made it incompatible with iVMS-4200. Some possible solutions are:

• Downgrade the firmware to a previous version that supports the old protocol. However, this may be risky and cause the device to malfunction345.
  • Use the Hik-Connect app or the HikCentral software instead of iVMS-4200, as they are compatible with the new protocol.
  • Wait for a new version of iVMS-4200 that supports the new protocol.
I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. ”

Ok sorted it 24 hours later. So I had to go to the hikvision web site here
DS-KD8003-IME1(B)

then download the latest firmware_V2.2.75_231213
Then extract it to my pc. The use SADP tool double click the ip address of my intercom. The login using the opened web browser I used edge on win 11. After logging in select configuration at the top and maintenance on the left.
Next to upgrade I selected “controller “ then pointed the import file to where I had extracted my firmware file on my pc. Then I waited 5 mins while it patched the bios and rebooted. Once it did that when I added it in iVMS it showed online. Hurraaa…

Back