01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect Event Playback showing alarm triggering

alexdel

Hi,
I would like to help me if it’s possible.
Is there any way that Hik Connect app can show me during alarm playback what actually trigger alarm (for example with a green box as I have seen)? Because I have a lot of false alarms and I would like to know what triggers the smart event alert.
The area that covers is to big and when I playback the alarm video i cannot find out what triggers the alarm.
Thank you

Hi @alexdel

I'm not aware of a way to see the trigger box overlays in Hik-Connect unfortunately.

You will need to log into the NVR and use the playback menu to see these in a web browser or on iVMS-4200 - make sure that you have "rules" enabled in the Local menu though.

You may need to use IE mode to access the Local menu:

Hi @alexdel

I'm not aware of a way to see the trigger box overlays in Hik-Connect unfortunately.

You will need to log into the NVR and use the playback menu to see these in a web browser or on iVMS-4200 - make sure that you have "rules" enabled in the Local menu though.

You may need to use IE mode to access the Local menu:
Hi and thank you for your answer.
Can you help me in a couple of things?
Where I have to go to enable the “trigger box”?
First of all on ivms 4200 as also from my NVR menu.
My NVR is the 7732nxi.
Also do I have to do it for every camera that is on my NVR or is a general setting that applies to all of them?
Thank you

On iVMS-4200, you need to go to System Configuration>Image and make sure that both VCA Rule and Overlay Rules on Captured Picture are turned on:

iVMS-4200 Rules Settings.png

When viewing on the NVR's local interface, you should see a toolbar appear when you hover over the camera streams in live view and playback - you just need to click on the Show / Hide VCA Info button on this:

Local GUI view rules.jpg

On iVMS-4200, you need to go to System Configuration>Image and make sure that both VCA Rule and Overlay Rules on Captured Picture are turned on:

View attachment 8043

When viewing on the NVR's local interface, you should see a toolbar appear when you hover over the camera streams in live view and playback - you just need to click on the Show / Hide VCA Info button on this:

View attachment 8044
Thank you.
So if I enable them from NVR this doesn’t mean that I will see the green box from ivms or web browser? I will have to enable them separately from anywhere I watch? Is that right?

No worries :)
Yes, that's right, you'll need to enable them separately on each interface.

If you are using a web browser, then you will need to use Internet Explorer initially to enable the rules.
When you connect to the NVR in IE you should see a Local menu under Configuration - this is where you enable the rules:

Rules IE.png

If you are using a web browser, then you will need to use Internet Explorer initially to enable the rules.
When you connect to the NVR in IE you should see a Local menu under Configuration - this is where you enable the rules:

View attachment 8046
Thank you for your help.
So is there any way to have this green boxes on Hik-Connect too or not?

View attachment 8046
Actually I have not have a local option when I log in from web browser

Attachments

• 23397A7A-AFCC-4FD2-B804-174791C5CD39.jpeg
    23397A7A-AFCC-4FD2-B804-174791C5CD39.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 109
Back