01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 Hik-Connect live view with IVMS-4200 as NVR?

Jaypalseehra89

Hi all,

Wondering if someone could help.... I usually run into problems and always find the answers on this site however I have reached a dead end....

I have been happily using IVMS4200 PCNVR for many years on my pc server to run all my cameras and it all worked great including the IVMS 4500 App

My problem now is that I wanted to upgrade the software to a newer version so I can add Access control and AX PRO with the Hik-Connect App but it seems there is no IVMS PCNVR anymore?

So... I downloaded and installed the newest version of IVMS (3.8.0.4) then added all cameras, installed the IVMS storage server for the video storage on the pc (same pc just separate hard drive)

Logged into Hik Connect added the storage server (only thing it will let me add as the IVMS software is not an NVR anymore...
Now here is my issue, I can perfectly see the recorded videos but I have no live feed whatsoever and cant register the IVMS software on the Hik connect device management tab.....
Again the recorded video I can see on the app from adding the Storage sever from the QR code on the IVMS software but nothing for live feed?
Driving myself crazy looking everywhere.. am I missing something simple or is it something that just cant be done?

Many thanks

Jay

Hi Jay,
The honest answer is that I don't know.
I can understand your frustration - you'd think that if you can access the recordings you would be able to view the LIVE streams?!?

Have you perhaps made any breakthroughs since asking?

Upvote 0
Hi Jay,
The honest answer is that I don't know.
I can understand your frustration - you'd think that if you can access the recordings you would be able to view the LIVE streams?!?

Have you perhaps made any breakthroughs since asking?
none at all, I ended up purchasing a NVR.
I would of hoped they would updated the PCNVR software but what can you do!

Upvote 0
Back