01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision ANR (Automatic Network Replenishment) function?

y.d.

Hello Team!!
I have the following devices:
NVR: DS-7616NI-K2 - firmware V4.74.200 build 230522
Cameras: DS-2CD2343G2-IU - firmware V5.7.13 build 230706
I have SD cards in all my cameras as well and ANR function is enabled. For now everything is okay. The problem/issue that i am facing is the fact that a week ago one of my cameras lost connectivity for some reason( the issue was in the switch, because when i restart it everything is working). The camera power was not lost and the recording was stored on the SD card. When i checked the playback from the NVR i can see the ANR(it is mark as green - command triggered) in the event but it is only continues. It is recording 24/7 without stopping. This means that for the past week that the camera was network disconnected i have only for the last 24 hours the recordings(everything from the other 6 days is gone because it was overwritten).
My question is - is there a specific settings for the ANR to record on events? Now i think it is set up to continues 24/7 but i am not if or where this could be changed.
Now with this settings it is recording only events - human, vehicle and motion events which is perfect. But with if the ANR is recording 24/7 it is lets say not in use very well because the recording is reduced to only 1 day... and if it is on events only it will record maybe a week. Thank you in advance for all the suggestions.
1706705981637.png

These are the settings from the NVR :

1706706025247.png

1706706068094.png

These are the settings from the camera:
1706706091579.png

1706706103404.png

My question is - is there a specific settings for the ANR to record on events? Now i think it is set up to continues 24/7 but i am not if or where this could be changed.
ANR records to the camera SD if the network is unavailable and then when reconnected to the network, copies the video from the SD back to the recorder. Your screenshots show that you have 24/7 event recording enabled so I'd expect the camera to only record on event when ANR kicks in, but maybe it overrides that setting and records continuously.

What's the 'Redundant Record' setting you have enabled? I'm not aware of that setting. Could that be causing a conflict?

Edit: ignore last remark - I see that redundant record is for use of spare HDD for backup

I think as you said it is somehow overrides the storage settings for recording that i have set for SD and NVR. This is why i am trying to gather as much information from other people for this if they happen to know this.... In this situation now it is not very much in use very well or maybe this is the purpose of it in case of thief to be recording it nonstop... Anyways, if someone know more on this i will be glad to share with us. Thank you in advance!

I have reviewed them already. They are just simple instructions how to select the ANR tik box.... My questions is different :)

Back