01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision ds-2ce72hft-f28 Replacement?

JohnWB

I am in the UK and i am thinking of replacing my hikvision ds-2ce72hft-f28 cameras with the new "ColorVu with Smart Hybrid light cameras" you reviewed recently.
Would I see much difference at night do you think please?

Hi @JohnWB

The model you would be looking at is the DS-2CE72KF0T-LFS

If the scene this camera will be covering is currently too dark to achieve good colour images (without enabling the white light all night) then yes the Hybrid Light model will probably be a better option because when the scene is pitch black the IR LEDs will give you a better, clearer nighttime image.

Dan, thanks very much for that. How would you expect the night time colour image compare to my existing DS-2CE72HFT-F28

Hi @JohnWB

Did you include a photo with that last post?

I can't see it, could you try reposting it but use the 'attach files' button to attach it to your post rather than embed it in the text?

Sorry for the delay in replying. I didn't send a file because I ment was, was could you give me your opinion based on your experience. I know it's difficult but you would have more idea then i would have.

Hi @JohnWB

Okay, we have no hands-on experience with these particular analog TurboHD cameras so in regards to the difference in night performance, we can't give any more detail than the general comments about the different use cases for ColorVu & IR that we explained in the earlier post in this thread.

Back