01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision NVR "network unreachable" error?

mytical_creation

Model #- DS-7108NI-Q1/M
Version- 4.71.007
Build- 220705

I was facing issues with hik-connect app. So I reset the NVR to factory defaults and now I my IP cameras are not visible on my display. They're visible in the online device list but as soon as I add them the green ticks turn to red giving me the error "network unreachable". I've tried using SADP to reset the camera passwords but constantly get wrong admin password error. I've reset my password through the SADP app through the recovery code and just after resetting the password I still get the wrong admin password error. I've tried to edit IP addresses of the camera through the NVR to match them to the NVR's IP but that didn't work. Please help me out as I'm getting frustrated with each passing day. Thank you!

Hi @mytical_creation
Which version of SADP are you using and on which operating system please?
Which password did you reset, the NVR's or camera passwords, and does the new password have at least 3 of the following - lowercase, uppercase, numbers, special characters?
Can you send screenshots from SADP showing the network settings for each camera, and also for the NVR?
And, just to confirm, are your cameras connected to a POE switch when you are trying to connect them to the NVR?

Back