01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect How to disable acusense alarms from HikConnect App?

I never got around to updating the firmware to enable this feature.. I was too scared I'd lose the ability to have my strobe light tigger on an Event if i upgraded the firmware.

I just get nervous with updating firmware, my system works fine the way it is and I'd hate to muck it up with newer firmware, especially the shitshow Hikvision have with versioning, portals and release notes.

You have to download LiveGuard specific firmware supposedly: DS-7616NI-I2/16P

I have G3 cameras, bought from an authorised dealer in Sydney.

To be able to manually trigger the strobe light or siren would be ideal, and something I'd like to enable for my wife in the event she's home alone, or if we're away from the house and get a notification (we haven't linked the siren to sound off when an Event happens --- as it could get annoying for the neighbours etc.)
I still don't have the manual trigger for strobe/audio siren.

But, I do have the trigger for the main nvr alarm out.

I'm thinking of having the alarm out trigger one of the alarm ins, which then is set linkage to the cameras strobe and siren.

One problem is that the Android app doesn't have that trigger button. IPhone does.
Old hiLook app still has the button for Android though.

I'm based in NZ, but bought the setup in Sydney.

I'm about to update my NVR to a later version (not the LiveGuard) as i'm getting a bunch of 'Network is unstable' issues and playback doesn't work. Hoping the firmware address this.

If resolved, i'll look at the LiveGuard stuff..

Hey mate

Just a quick reply for now, from my phone.

Are you in Australia also?

Yep, I had alot more luke when I found the arm/disarm function was called live guard. then I knew what to search haha. Then I found the correct firmware, which also gets updated.

System working ok now. Still not perfect.
My installer was ridiculous and didn't know anything about the firmware and all the settings.

Funnily enough I downloaded 4.51.025 but instead got V4.51.007 build 220316 lol. Not too sure why this was the case, but the more important thing is that my cameras are working as they did before.

I downloaded 4.51.025 here: https://www.hikvisioneurope.com/eu/portal/?dir=portal%2FTechnical%20Materials%2F02%20%20NVR%2F00%20%20Product%20Firmware%2F04%20I-series%2F%5B76%2077%2096%20NI-I%5D

I've also got the weird arm/disarm options when clicking on the bell on the app... now to research wtf these do lol

Last edited:
Hi guys

I have just posted the same question for my LSU-IL camera. However I have NO NVR. I have just a SD card in the camera.
Anyway to arm/disarm the siren and the strobe light ?

Thx !

I have a DS-7608NI-I2 / 8P.
NVR
Firmware Version V4.60.005 build 230307
Encoding Version V5.0 build 230302
Web Version V4.5.51 build 220615
Plugin Version V3.0.7.41

Hik-Connect
Version V5.3.1.0721

The Disarm function and the Stay functions, on my phone, make no difference.
I always get notifications sent to my phone, as well as the camera/s strobe flashing and an audible warning generated.
Have I screwed something up or is the software not fit for purpose?

Located in Australia if that makes any difference.

Back