01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Latest HikVision Firmware for EasyIP 3.0 Cameras - new V5.5.61 (G1 Series cameras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have noticed today that Hikvision have now made two versions of V5.5.61 firmware for G1 cameras available at their website downloads page - Firmware - Hikvision UK & Ireland

We currently have no idea what the term 'IPCM' denotes.

There are Release Notes associated with each link, we'll post those next.

The last thing we need from Hikvision is more confusion!

1535106442104.png

For the first link - 'IPCM' - the Release notes after the link (before downloading) say:

• Baseline Firmware_IPCM_G1_V5.5.61 Build180717 Release
    • Software Name:
      Baseline Firmware_IPCM_G1_V5.5.61 Build180717 Release
    • Software Size:

• Software Description:
      Hikvision Firmware V5.5.61 Features
      *for DS-2CD2XX6, DS-2CD3XX6 Cameras
      1. New Features
        • Newly support AcuSense model samples: DS-2CD2326G2-I(sample), DS-2CD2346G2-I(sample), DS-2CD2T26G1-2I/4I (sample), DS-2CD2T46G1-2I/4I (sample), DS-2CD3326G2-I(sample), DS-2CD3T26G1-2I/4I (sample)
        • Newly support no-plugin preview on web
      2. Improved Features
        • Optimize alarm snapshot push algorithm, which the pushed snapshot from DSP is captured in the moment that the alarm is triggered.
        • Optimize perimeter detection algorithm
        • Increase the quality of audio file to optimize the quality of alarm linkage audio
      3. Leftover Issues
      • Enable https and login camera via Firefox browser, no-plugin preview will fail
    • Download:
      download

For the second link - 'IPC' - the Release notes after the link (before downloading) say:

• Baseline Firmware_IPC_G1_V5.5.61 Build180718 Release
    • Software Name:
      Baseline Firmware_IPC_G1_V5.5.61 Build180718 Release
    • Software Size:

• Software Description:
      Hikvision Firmware V5.5.61 Features
      1. New Features
        • Newly support no-plugin preview on web;
        • Modify the Note when enable H.264+ or H.265+, change from:
        • image(6).png

to:
        • image(7).png
      2. Improved Features
        • Solve the issue that search video failed and playback video an hour ago failed on Web Component when set DST Start Time later than End Time. .
        • Solve the issue of duplicating adjustment on camera while configuring the DST on NVR.
        • Third-party device connect camera to playback or download video by SDK interface, when third-party device send instructions that camera doesn’t support, connection will be lost and video download will fail has been solved.
      3. Leftover Issues
      • After switch stream type rapidly when previewing on the web, it will occur display error, video play via second stream even if stream type shown as main stream. Switching interface can solve this issue.
      • The operator account is configured with full permissions, enable the function of Hik-Connect platform, which prompts success, but does not actually take effect.
      • Device sets low frame rate (<1fps), the audio play will be not fluent when enable audio output on the 4200 client, OSD also flicker after a while. This issue only occurs under 2FPS, it will be fixed at next version.
    • Download:
      download

The IPCM version was removed shortly after the above posts were posted.

Release Notes for G1 Family V5.5.61 attached.
Spoiler - they don't tell you much :(

1. New Features
Newly support no-plugin preview on web;
Modify the Note when enable H.264+ or H.265+, change from:

Attachments

• Network_Camera_Firmware V5.5.61 G1 Family 5-9-18.pdf
    854.9 KB · Views: 739
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back