01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Motion and smart set up on my DS-7608NXI-K2/8P NVR?

Ontario213

Hello all and Happy New Year to you all.
I have a hikvision EKI-K82T46B kit and have upgraded to nvr DS-7608NXI-K2/8P with accusense technology to have less false alerts from things like leaves, birds, rains etc as this was recommended by my installer.

He has left me in the dark now and moved away. Problem is I'm still getting alerts from cars parked in my garage all night even though sensitivity is down along when I draw boxes of what I want in intrusion detection its now picking up cars outside of box (in the whole cameras view) it is also picking up headlights onto my laneway.

I have reset, toggled on and off etc . I'm running latest version on hik connect and also on nvr v4.75.005 build 230630.

I also ran into a problem when I tried to set up perimeter and intrusion - it tells me not enough human/vehicle resources ...

Any help with this frustrating situation would be very so appreciated.

I've also tried to login online from my computer but live view has failed.
I believe I somehow need a plug in possibly.

Thank you so very much!

Hi @Ontario213

Are you seeing this issue and the "not enough human/vehicle resources" error on all of the cameras or just the garage camera?

How many cameras do you have the Human/Vehicle filtering enabled on?

Thank you so so much for your reply!
It seems to be on all of them for some reason then sometimes it doesn't say this. I have powered the unit down and reset and I cant seem to figure it out. Maybe the nvr can only do a few cameras at a time?
I also went to expert and normal modes still no help.
It seem at times it works ok for a few hours, then I wake up and there's over 300 alerts from parked cars or lights flashing from other cars or cars driving by in the cameras entire viewing area.

The AcuSense NVRs can apply AcuSense features to non-AcuSense cameras like the ones from the kit you bought, but this is limited to only 2 x 4MP cameras.

Try disabling the Human/Vehicle filtering on 4 of the cameras and just leave it activated on the other 2 and see if it works for those two cameras.

Thank you Dan! I will try this when im home this evening. That’s unfortunate as my installer told me by upgrading to this nvr I would be able to use ALL 6 of my cameras with this smart event set up

No luck Dan, i even unchecked human and vehicle and its still picking these up as motion. Even tried different cameras for same viewing area

nvr is picking up motion on stationary vehicles and bushes in expert mode now.. terrible quality from hikvision

Back