01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NAS drive and hikvision camera: Failed to search file

hik30

When I am search the event motion dection: Failed to serch file. it is not supported by the device. ( Error code: HCNetSDK.dll[23].)
I can view playback, but also I cannot download the record: Fiel status exception(Error code: iVMS-400.Video.C.exe[1625].)
Any solution?
Thanks a lot

When I am search the event motion dection: Failed to serch file. it is not supported by the device. ( Error code: HCNetSDK.dll[23].)
I can view playback, but also I cannot download the record: Fiel status exception(Error code: iVMS-400.Video.C.exe[1625].)
Any solution?
Thanks a lot
The problem is that you need a “Smart Device” with VCA capability to take advantage of the smart event playback feature. So it’s just that your equipment does not support the search feature. Unlike an NVR, the NAS drive does not have VCA (video content analysis)

The above info came from an article on another website. The article is here:

The problem is that you need a “Smart Device” with VCA capability to take advantage of the smart event playback feature. So it’s just that your equipment does not support the search feature. Unlike an NVR, the NAS drive does not have VCA (video content analysis)

The above info came from an article on another website. The article is here:

Thanks a lot.
Is it possible to make Nas drive vca ready?

Thanks a lot.
Is it possible to make Nas drive vca ready?
I wouldn't think so. When the camera has 'Dual VCA Enabled' it sends metadata regarding movement in the view embedded/along with the video stream. A compatible Hikvision NVR can search through that metadata to find motion, line crossing etc in a specific area whereas the NAS will be unable to.

I wouldn't think so. When the camera has 'Dual VCA Enabled' it sends metadata regarding movement in the view embedded/along with the video stream. A compatible Hikvision NVR can search through that metadata to find motion, line crossing etc in a specific area whereas the NAS will be unable to.
Thanks, My camera has vca, but Nas not, is it possible?

Back