01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Playback error and latest camera firmware for my DS-2CD3347G2-LSU camera?

kmb786

Centurion!
Trusted Member
Hi

Can someone please let me know where I can get the latest firmware for the camera DS-2CD3347G2-LSU as I can’t seem to find it on the EU Hikvision download portal.

The reason is that on occasions and on different cameras (I have four of the above model), I have been getting “Playing Failed” error message when trying to playback footage from my Hik-Connect app on my iPhobe. See screenshot.

If I go to the affected playback directly on the NVR then the playback is ok so I thought maybe try installing the latest firmware on all cameras.

The NVR (DS-7608NI-M2/8P) has already had the latest firmware installed - v4.63.10

Any ideas as to what the cause might be.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2120.png
    IMG_2120.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 92
Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi @kmb786

What firmware version is the DS-2CD3347G2-LSU currently running?

Hi Dan

I will get back to you on this once I’m over at the property.

Thanks

Hi

Please find attached the screenshots of each camera showing the current firmware versions. On one then I think it’s a different firmware.

However, the issue is occurring on different cameras and today there was a playback error on a different camera from midnight to around 8am after which it was ok on my phone app.

Going on to the NVR and playing back the time frame and it’s all fine so is it something to do with the Hikcinnect app on my iphone which is up to date I think v5.4

Also, I thought if I can get the link to the latest firmware for the camera model then I could try installing this on each camera.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpeg
    IMG_2143.jpeg
    362.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2144.jpeg
    IMG_2144.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2145.jpeg
    IMG_2145.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2146.jpeg
    IMG_2146.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 97
Thanks @kmb786

The latest firmware for this camera is v5.7.13_230706

Please try updating all the cameras to this latest version and keep us updated if the issue is still there.

Many thanks. Will keep you updated.
Hi

Just an update.

I haven’t managed to go over and install the latest firmware on each camera but is still on my list to do.

However, was reading some other old posts on here and came across UPnP - since disabling this on the NVR, so far for the last few days I have not been getting any Playback Failed errors on any of the cameras which is good and wander if this was the issue.

Thanks

Reactions: Dan
Back