01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Problem with password on HiLook

Ironside

I'm having a few problems with my new HiLook DVR. All my cameras are Hikvision by the way. Anyway, I went to go into the menu but was presented with nine circles which I had to make a shape. I vaguely remember setting this a few weeks ago when I was testing the DVR but I've forgotten what it is now. Also, I thought the default password was 12345, that didn't work either. I've tried to reset the password by going to SADP but for some strange reason, it timed me out whilst I was in the process of downloading the certificate and then resetting my password.

Is there any way to bypass the section where I have to click on the dots and make a shape and also the password? I don't need to keep entering the password because it's in a private house. Also, I'm disabled and I cannot hold down a mouse and drag it across the screen to make a shape.

Sorry we didn't respond, busy days! :confused:
Have you resolved this?

Yes, changing the password was actually easier than I expected.

Hi how did you manage to change the password please I am having the same problem

Sorry for the delay. The Hi Look cameras that I have don't have a reset button. So you have to use your SADP Tool to create an XML file that you then send to hikvision And hope that they respond with a simple file that you can then use to create a new password. You might have to persist because they don't always respond.

Back