01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Event clip size, and audio sharing issues? [Hilook 208U-M1 DVR]

Steveburney

Hi all,
I am having a few issues with a new DVR I have just bought (Hilook DVR 208U-M1).
Any help would be appreciated.

QR code not scanning when I create one with my desired permissions while sharing app?

Event clips are all 2:15 mins long?
(Even though I have told it to pre and post record for 30secs).

I managed to add one user with phone number, and cannot stop him hearing audio of one of the cameras?
The only setting I can see on this is the "two way audio" which I have unchecked and still he can hear the audio.

And last but not least (drumroll.....), one of the cameras stops recording events past a certain time?
Even though in the events manager they are all set to continuous and uniformly blue.

Most recent firmware installed 4.71.410

Thanks in advance.
Steve

Hi @Steveburney - assuming your DVR is the (C) version, try the V4.75.000 build 240131 firmware at the bottom of this page.

Which version of Hik-Connect are you using please, and on which OS?

Can you also share screenshots of your event arming schedule and the recording schedule of the camera that is not always recording events please?

Hi. Thanks for reply. On the device it showed as most current firmware but clearly not. I will download and install that firmware amd i suspect that some of the issues i am having will be gone.

All the events in both motion schedules and record schedules are all blue and 247. I even went as far to change to event, reboot, change back to continuous and reboot and it still wouldnt record after 10pm.

The os of the phone i cannot get to scan is an iphone. Oddly though it scanned to get the app. Installed the app and from the app scanned the qr code and it just wouldnt have it.

Back