01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Reset password

Rajan

Kindly suggest me how we reset the password of this camera
Samsung ip camera
Model no. Sno. E6011RP

Hi @Rajan

We are UK based so have never encountered the specific E6011RP model you have, but based on other models released in our region at the same time as your model I think the only way to hard reset the camera is to open the body of the camera (the Samsung bullets usually unscrew somewhere along the body, either at the front or near the base of the bullet) where you should then find a physical hard reset button.

Press and hold the reset button for 5-10 seconds for the camera to default back to factory settings, you should then be able to set the camera up from scratch with a new password.

Hi @Rajan

We are UK based so have never encountered the specific E6011RP model you have, but based on other models released in our region at the same time as your model I think the only way to hard reset the camera is to open the body of the camera (the Samsung bullets usually unscrew somewhere along the body, either at the front or near the base of the bullet) where you should then find a physical hard reset button.

Press and hold the reset button for 5-10 seconds for the camera to default back to factory settings, you should then be able to set the camera up from scratch with a new password.
Thank u sir

Reactions: Dan
Sorry, that was our only logical guess of how to reset this specific model that we have never seen before. We would recommend that you speak directly to Samsung/Hanwha Techwin HQ as they might be able to point you in the direction of the correct technical support contact for your region.

Back